CPAT events are conducted at the AFD training Center 12400 NE 8th Ave.
ATTENTION!!! Effective 2013, AFD will have only four CPAT events scheduled per year. Once decided upon, these dates will be held quarterly.
1. Test dates are subject to change – Check the schedule often!
2. Candidates must make appointments by 4 pm the day before the test date to ensure availability. To request an appointment, email Capt. Mikal Orr at this link. If there are no candidate reservations by 4pm the day before the scheduled CPAT date, the test will be cancelled.
3. For safety reasons, all CPAT Dates are Subject to WEATHER CONDITIONS!!
Tests can be cancelled for the following reasons:
- Temperatures under 45 degrees or higher than 95 degrees
- Wind of sustained speeds greater than 20mph
- Rain, sleet, snow or drizzle is ample enough to hamper the safety of the course.
4. Orientation, practice, and testing dates will be held on the same date. If a candidate intends to practice for the CPAT, please make note of the dates on the calendar. There will be no separate practice dates.
5. Testing candidates will take preference over practice candidates. Meaning the process is not necessarily a first-come, first serve basis. Each candidate will be required to specify whether they will be performing the CPAT as a practice or tested event prior to attempting the CPAT.
6. ALL Candidates must wear full-length PANTS (NO SHORTS!) during testing or practice!
If you have any questions please reply to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, there are no scheduled CPAT Testing dates. Please continue to monitor this website for updates to the CPAT Testing Schedule.
CPAT INFORMATION LINKS: