CPAT events are conducted at the AFD training Center 12400 NE 8th Ave. Click for MAP!
ATTENTION!!! Effective 2013, AFD will have only four CPAT events scheduled per year. Once decided upon, these dates will be held quarterly.
1. Test dates are subject to change - Check the schedule often!
2. Candidates must make appointments by 4 pm the day before the test date to ensure availability. To request an appointment, email Capt. Jason Mays at this link. If there are no candidate reservations by 4pm the day before the scheduled CPAT date, the test will be cancelled.
3. For safety reasons, all CPAT Dates are Subject to WEATHER CONDITIONS!!
Tests can be cancelled for the following reasons:
- Temperatures under 45 degrees or higher than 95 degrees
- Wind of sustained speeds greater than 20mph
- Rain, sleet, snow or drizzle is ample enough to hamper the safety of the course.
4. Orientation, practice, and testing dates will be held on the same date.
5. Testing candidates will take preference over practice candidates. Meaning the process is not necessarily a first-come, first serve basis.
6. ALL Candidates must wear full-length PANTS (NO SHORTS!) during testing or practice!
JUNE 14, 2013 at 4PM
JULY 20, 2013 at Noon (After AFD Civil Service Exam)
CPAT INFORMATION LINKS: